Who do I call if my yard is flooded?

Residents should call 911 to report a flooding emergency. All non-emergency issues including flooding and street drainage blockages should be reported to the Water Resource Commissioner's Office by phone at 734.222.6860 or by email at drains@washtenaw.org.

Show All Answers

1. What should we do if we have water backed up in our basement?
2. Why did the sanitary sewer back up?
3. How do I file a claim?
4. Who manages stormwater in my neighborhood?
5. Who do I call if my yard is flooded?
6. Is the water in my basement clean? How do I properly clean it up?
7. How do I schedule a bulk pickup for items affected by flooding?